I have hands-on experience leading design teams while working in tandem with product, PR, marketing and branding guidelines to bring ideas to life. I have a can do attitude and try to bring humor to the office. I’m a very dedicated designer that likes to see projects from start to end. I have great multitasking and project management skills that let me take on large amounts of projects with ease and accuracy.
Sr. Graphic Designer | Jakks Pacific | Aug. 2014 – Present
I am the Disney Princess and Frozen graphics lead – working one-on-one with the VP creative. Job involves package design, trade shows, file production work, structural dielines, trend/brand research, branding guides, art directing photo shoots with/out talent, art directing in-house and outside vendors, social media, web banners, project management and more.
Graphic Designer | Spinmaster | March 2010 – Aug. 2014
I was the graphic lead on multiple brands and collaborated with the design manager/art director. I worked on package design, file production work, trend/brand research, style guides, art directing photo shoots with/out talent, social media, web banners, project management and more. I worked on the following brands:
- Nickelodeons’ Paw Patrol
- Dreamworks’ How to Train Your Dragon 2
- Disney Princess Palace Pets (International)
- La Dee Da
- Party Animals
- Nickelodeons’ Victorious
Head of the Art Department | California Baby | Aug. 2005 – Oct. 2009
- Maintain the company website in Yahoo!’s Store Editor
- Produce new sister website
- Optimize sites for maximum search results
- Create company newsletters for retail and wholesale customers
- Use pre-press skills and spot color process to update product labels
- Develop new product packaging
- Design company ads and sell sheets
- Conceptualize merchandising materials
- Photograph and re-touch product images used in website and press.
- Extensive knowledge of eco-friendly practices
- Work with owner on product development
Production Intern | TOKYOPOP | Oct. 2004 – Dec. 2004
Image manipulation, coloring, building books in Adobe InDesign in Mac environment. Clerical work that includes filing, organizing, and entering computer data in MS Excel. Converted books from Japanese to English. Designed book covers and logos.
Associate Degree in Graphic Design | Brooks College | 2004
- Programs: Photoshop. Illustrator. InDesign. Dreamweaver. Flash. Word. Excel. Keynote. Outlook. Power Point.
- Bilingual: English and Spanish